<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>TA Professional Development Platform | Harenok | Activity</title>
	<link>https://learn.ta.education/members/harenok/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://learn.ta.education/members/harenok/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Harenok.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Thu, 01 Oct 2026 12:57:03 +0100</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=2.14.4</generator>
	<language>en-GB</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bc8e2eaea9d0bf3341b323fc08f291e3</guid>
				<title>Harenok replied to the discussion service in the forum Primary Goal Apprentice Forum</title>
				<link>https://learn.ta.education/forums/topic/service-2/#post-68761</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Jul 2026 21:50:24 +0100</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://learn.ta.education/forums/topic/service-2/#post-68761"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> service</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>I actually found this place purely by accident while looking up local sports betting laws in the United Kingdom on a legal wiki. The site&#8217;s clean design and lack of cluttered banners immediately appealed to my taste. I decided to register and explore their live table section, which features some of the most professional dealers I have&hellip;</p>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-13156"><a href="https://learn.ta.education/forums/topic/service-2/#post-68761" rel="nofollow"> Read more</a></span></p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e62d41accd40f8c77cf9224b9fc2b47f</guid>
				<title>Harenok became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://learn.ta.education/activity/p/13154/</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 15 Jul 2026 21:49:16 +0100</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		