About This Course
OneDrive is a cloud based file storage solution that gives you access to your files wherever you are. It is integrated into Microsoft Office and with the new Files On Demand architechture you can choose which files to automatically sync to your computer so you can work on them even when you are offline.
This course demonstrates the benefits of working in a cloud environment and how to correctly share files within your organisation.
What you’ll learn
- What OneDrive is and how it works
- The differences between OneDrive and OneDrive for business
- How to manage and view your files in OneDrive
- How to upload files to OneDrive
- How to use the Flow and Sync tools
- What Files On Demand can do for you
- How to share and set access to documents
- How to access version histories and other settings