In this course you will look at the importance of information security and its management, including following policies and procedures, alongside legislative requirements e.g. GDPR, for your organisation.
You will also look at:
- Threats and risks
- How data is stored, secured, backed up and shared (internally and externally)
- Working with data/good practice
- The importance of information security and management
- Legislative requirements/legislation and certifications – including personal responsibilities relating to managing and sharing data (GDPR).
By the end of this course you will:
- Better understand and mitigate risks involved in data security and management.
- Better understand data policies and procedures and risk mitigation for yourself and your organisation