About This Course
Narrations, annotations and timings can enhance a presentation and help engage and maintain a students interest. By using your devices microphone and webcam you can record your PowerPoint presentation and capture narrations, slide timings, laser pointer motions and inking as well as allowing you to talk to camera and maintain your front of class presence.
After you have made the recording, you can present it to your student’s via your choice of pathways depending on your need for interactivity and whether you require your students to have cloud access to the file.
What you will learn:
- How to record your presentations in Microsoft PowerPoint.
- How to add rich content to your presentations.
- How to publish your recorded content to your students and the publishing pathways available to you.
- How to use Microsoft Stream to retain interactivity whilst enabling cloud storage and access, including assigning permissions.
- How to integrate Microsoft Stream content into a class team in Microsoft Teams.