About This Course
This course outlines the risks posed by the internet, and shows you how to keep yourself and your students safe online.
The course covers:
- Maintaining a good professional reputation
- Social Media within your organisation
- Why should I care about General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
- Policies and why they are important
- Where to get help
- Fake News
- Copyright and Ownership
- Safe Surfing
- Appreciate how to keep yourself and students safe online
- Understanding key policies to help protect against online threats
- What to do if you have an issue
Online Safety for Teachers
Online Safety for Students