About This Course
In this course you’ll learn how to access email, contacts and calendar anywhere, anytime, on any device. Discover how to navigate Outlook for the Web sending email, setting up meetings and organising with tasks. The course also includes advanced features, such as shared calendars.
What you’ll learn:
- How to access email and calendar on any devise via a web browser.
- Creating email signature and setting automatic replies.
- Creating calendar appointments and sharing meeting requests.
- Creating and managing tasks.
- An overview to People in Office 365