Ranging from highly complex and technical ransomware, to simply being watched over your shoulder whilst you enter your password. Cybercrime and Data theft is a clear and present threat to you and your establishment. But by educating yourself about the threat, and taking some simple steps you can mitigate or even negate the threat completely.
In this course, we will look at the world of Modern Cyber Security, including the most common attacks we face today and how the evolution of social media, AI and cloud computing is leading to an ever-changing cyber battlefield. We will then continue to study the strategies and technology we can introduce to combat this evolving threat, and those simple steps you can take to keep yourself safe in the digital world.
This course will cover;
- Common Cyber Attack Vectors
- The Internet Of Things (IOT)
- Protecting Your Personal Information
- The Risks of Using Public Services
- Maintaining Strong Passwords and Using Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Keeping Your Device Clean and Secure
- Safe Internet Usage
- Hardware and Software Solutions
- Backing Up Your Data and Working in the Cloud
- The Importance of Swift and Honest Incident Reporting
- The UK Cyber Essentials Certification Program and Associated Resources