About this Course
OneNote can be thought of as a virtual ring binder and can be used for storing multimedia-rich information in a highly organised way. A OneNote Class Notebook takes OneNote a stage further and provides a teaching, learning and collaboration space which can be used to support both classroom-based and remote learning. Most OneNote and Class Notebook features work extremely well on iOS devices. This course will equip you to confidently use OneNote on an iPad, and many features will also be applicable to the iPhone.
What You’ll Learn
How to use an iPad to
- Find your way around OneNote notebooks, sections, and pages
- Manage notebooks, sections, and pages
- Add content to a OneNote notebook
- Add multimedia content like videos, Sways and Forms quizzes
- Review students’ work and provide written and spoken feedback
- Manage the Collaboration Space
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!