Education Sales Enablement Course 2022 Module 2
In this section we look at Windows 11 features relevant to the education sector, in particular Windows 11 SE. This is a solution that gives younger students a distraction-free environment in a cloud-first operating system. We’ll also look at self-marking quizzes in Microsoft Forms and consider the different element in the Power Platform.
Windows 11 SE is a solution designed to solve some of the most common concerns in K8 Education, schools working with students between the ages of 5 and 14 years old.
- Distraction-free environment for students
- Easy for IT departments to deploy and manage
- Cloud-first operating system
Self-marking quizzes in, a way for teachers to save time and quickly views responses to tests that are both set and taken online.
A suite of applications
- Power Bi for data dashboard that draw information from a range of sources into graphical representations.
- Power Apps to create mobile app using what’s called a no code or low approach.
- Power Automate to set up pre-set processes that carry out steps once a trigger, such as an email or upload file take place.